Friday, March 12, 2010

"Keep The Change Ya Filthy Animal"

Whoooh did last night turn into a shitshow. I started at a state of the city address - lookin mighty fine in a suit if I may write so myself - then somehow ended up in White Plains boozin it up with Toby and Mack. Didn't get home till 3 a.m.

Editor's Note: Yeah, I'm not sure why I chose this headline. For some reason I was thinking about Home Alone just now.

On my way to White Plains I stopped by my college to scoop a dub. I called up one of my sister's friends - who's a stripper I might add (high-five!) - and she forwarded me to someone who could help me make it happen. Fuckin dude tried to give me a .8-er. If you don't burn it down you wouldn't understand what that means, but basically the dude was shorting me. I used to be more of a pussy - besides, beggars can't be choosers when it comes to this stuff - but I said something to him and the guy actually threw a little more in the bag. He probably took me more seriously because I had a suit on.

Moving on, this weekend has "freakin-awesome" potential. Tonight me and the college crew are eating "brownies" and going to see Alice in Wonderland, then tomorrow we're goin to Toby's to watch the Pacquiao fight. Gotta show love for the Pilifinos.

Speaking of Filipinos, and speaking of strippers, I have an interesting stripper story that I've been meaning to tell but that'll have to wait for another time. Have a good weekend.

Joke because this entry wasn't funny enough: Luke called me and told me a joke and I kind of liked it.

So this guy went to the doctor because he has five penises:

Doctor: "Wow! I've never seen anything like this before! How do you fit in your pants?"

Man: "Like a glove."

Whatever I found it funny.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Have a great weekend.
Scup a dub?

JonAntone said...

that joke sucks.