Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Quick Observation

There are two things most girls don't like: pussy and pussies.

Back to work.

Post Entry Editor's Note: Aaaaand I'm still at work and it's 10:30 - got here at 8 a.m. What'd you do today pussy? Whoops, bad choice of words I suppose. I feel like someone put a hole in the top of my head and released a wet sponge inside my brain. And to think people expect me to edit their articles right now...fuck that. There's no way I'm catching a mistake right now; the only thing I'm going to catch is gangrene because I haven't been able to change the bandage on my toe all day. However, I did just eat a philly cheese steak hot pocket and that's pretty fuckin sweet. I hope I don't run out of gas on my ride home...gotta go with a coin flip on this one. I don't feel like stopping for expensive gas when I can go to Costco in the morning and make it happen. Okay got some more work to do. Peace out butt-queefers.

1 comment:

Annabelle said...

Astute observation.